"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 Days

So we are officially 30 days away from being a Mr. Foster and Mrs. Chipley-Foster!  I'm excited to marry my best friend and just cannot wait to be his wife.  

Now, if only I wasn't so stressed out....  There are not many people who read this blog and that is a-okay with me.  But because I know who reads it, I know those readers are people who care about me.  Let it be known:  There is really not anything anyone can do to put my mind at ease.  It's a financial game of chicken we're playing and other guy is winning.  All Matt and I can do is wait... and wait and wait and wait.  Those are the details for now.  

I think there may be some creative solutions in my future, but this is not the way I wanted to feel just 30 days before THE day.  

Keep your fingers crossed that we get our good news PRONTO. 

Other than this, we're moving along just fine.  Flowers confirmed. Menu confirmed.  Photography is good.  Dress fits like a glove.  Veil.  Tuxedos.  Hair.  Bridesmaids gifts. Ceremony planning.  Good, good, good, good and good.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are in need of some much deserved social time. Let me know girlie :)

    30 DAYS! YAY!

    ReplyDelete