"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Saturday, February 11, 2012

24 Weeks

Baby Foster seems to be growing fast. I'm almost a week late in posting this, but here she is at 24 weeks.

[Baby Foster 24 Weeks - February 6th, 2012]

In other news, she's kicking a lot now. She's positioned behind the placenta (have I mentioned that this word makes me cringe?) so the doctor said it would take a little longer to feel her. There have been flutters in there for about a month but I've been able to notice some big booming kicks for about two weeks. Matt couldn't feel them from the outside....until last Sunday! Normally she's really jumping around right when it's time for me to go to bed and for the past week he's been able to get the occasional "good night" jab :-)

Our doctor's appointment was short and sweet this week. Just the way I like 'em. Everything is right on track and the doctor is pleased with our progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment