"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Monday, February 13, 2012

New Year's Resolution - Mail Center

Okay. So here's hoping I can get it together and keep my mail organized.

We started with this mess on the breakfast bar:



And this calendar on the short wall you see right when you walk in from the garage:



I spent a whopping $22 dollars on Amazon with free shipping and five days later, we had all we needed to rectify the situation.


Here is my handsome husband hanging our new mail sorter and bulletin board:


And here is the finished product! A mail sorting/posting station that will hopefully keep that breakfast bar clear and ready for things like eating breakfast from here on.


If I ever lose my keys in my own home again....someone needs to hold an intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment