"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

28 Weeks a.k.a. "Bigger Than Date Baby"

Our 28-week appointment was today. Everything looks good!

Baby is measuring big so when we go back - every two weeks now - we'll have another ultrasound to see what's up. It's apparently called a "bigger than date" ultrasound and it takes about a half an hour. Lately, I've been feeling huge for how far along I am and I thought it was all me. But the doc says it's actually a big baby and she even threw out the word "C-section." I'm sure hoping this girl can slow her grow so we don't have to go that route....

Here's a picture of the bump as she is at 28 weeks. Note to self: next time take picture earlier than 11:00pm so those eyes don't look so tired...


[28-Weeks and growing....]

No comments:

Post a Comment