"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bump Progression

Thought I'd include all of my sideways pictures at once so my family and friends who have asked to see what I look like now can have a progression. I've been scrolling through a lot of posts to do that myself so here they are. From the smallest to the biggest...er.....the earliest to the most recent.


[Baby Foster's first picture was our Christmas card/baby announcement]

[Beginnings of a bump - 16 weeks]


[Slow growing at 20 weeks - still wearing regular pants]


[24 Weeks - Obvious now. Now longer getting questioning looks]



[28 Weeks - Things like tying my own shoes are beginning to be a problem]



No comments:

Post a Comment