"Memory is a net; one finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook; but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking." -Oliver Wendell Holmes


Monday, May 7, 2012

37 Weeks - Blueberry Belly

I wore a dark bluish purple shirt to school today.  One of my very sweet students asked me if he could call me "Blueberry."  If I didn't like him, I may have been annoyed, however, he's right.  I am r-o-u-n-d.  My dad has actually been calling me Violet as a reference to the girl who blows up like a blueberry in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for weeks.

At last week's 36 week appointment, Baby was measuring at an average size again - Wahoo!  She was back down to the 45 percentile so we either had a discrepancy between ultrasound techs or a serious growth spurt in the middle there.  Either way, I like the sound of 45 percentile much better than upwards of 80th which is what we were expecting to hear.  

Other than that, we're looking good and on track. We'll head back to see the doctor again in two days for another check-up.  She thinks I might go a wee bit earlier than expected.  She said she "loves patients who work on their feet..."  We shall see.  We shall see.  




No comments:

Post a Comment